Monday, June 22, 2009

Project # 3 Summer Dresses

I wanted to find a cute summers dress that had little sleeves. Costco had some cute ones but I wanted something unique and I wanted to use Amy Buttler Fabric. I found a great pattern from Simplicity # 3859 that has the option of sleeves or no sleeves. It is a very simple pattern. It has a back zipper and I opted to line the bodice for a more finished look. Other than that, it is a very simple straight forward pattern. It does run a little big, but I did not pre-wash my fabric, so it should come out about right after washing. Very Cute, very fun, and very simple.



My girls wanted hair bows to match their dresses. I could not find matching ribbon, but did find some fabric Flowers instead. With a little hot glue, flowers, barrette, and a jewel for the center, my girls, ages 5 and 7 made these cute hair accessories on their own.








No comments:

Post a Comment